Saturday - March 23, 2013
Shadow on the Mesa
Hallmark MOVIE Channel
See the Shadow on the Mesa page for more details
and the Family TV Schedule for viewing times.
Premiering:
Sunday - March 24, 2013
Palm Sunday
The Bible Miniseries
Part 4
History Channel
Please Note: this Movie is Rated TV-14
and it is absolutely not appropriate viewing for children -
due to the intense amount of violence:
including battles, massacres, and the crucifixion.
"The Bible" Part 4 :
Episode 7 (1st hour): The Mission - Jesus ministry & miracles, Pharasee, the Disciples
Episode 8 (2nd hour): The Betrayal - Last supper, Judas, Peter's Denial
See the "The Bible" page for more details
and the Family TV Schedule for viewing times.
I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!
Enjoy the first Weekend of Spring...
Only ONE week now until EASTER Sunday!
God Bless You All!
I hope you all have a Wonderful Weekend!
Enjoy the first Weekend of Spring...
Only ONE week now until EASTER Sunday!
God Bless You All!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment and share your thoughts on movies and more! I always enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net