The Peanuts classics we all love: “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown,” “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving,” and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will return this holiday season with special free streaming options on Apple TV.
Here are the dates you'll want to be sure to add to your calendar:
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
October 17-18, 2026
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
November 14-15, 2026
A Charlie Brown Christmas
December 12-13, 2026
Also, premiering this year on Apple TV is an all-new Peanuts Gang cartoon: "Snoopy Presents: 12 Days of Snoopy," which will premiere Friday, November 13, 2026.
According to Apple TV, "In this latest new special under the acclaimed “Snoopy Presents” banner, the Peanuts kids are on their best behavior, but Snoopy has landed on Santa’s naughty list. With just 12 days until Christmas, he sets out to prove he’s not such a bad beagle after all, discovering along the way that the season is about more than gifts."
I hope you can tune in to watch these beloved Charlie Brown cartoon classics! The classic Christmas episode, A Charlie Brown Christmas, will always be my absolute favorite, but I still love the other holiday specials, too... as I'm sure many of you do, too!
May Your Day Be
Merry & Bright!
Net๐






What a coincidence! I played a Charlie Brown this morning for the kids that I nanny. It may not have been the best choice for a 2 year old. The questions when Lucy tells Linus the Bible says he’s supposed to give her a present. Oops! I totally forgot about that!!๐คฆ๐ผ♀️
ReplyDeleteAbigail! What a perfect timing! And... oh, that Linus - how cute!!!
DeleteYou must have read my mind Net. Just last night I was thinking that I need to go searching to find out when, “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" is going to be on Apple TV this year for free viewing and here it is today. No searching needed. You are the best!
ReplyDeleteJim, When October rolls around, I always start to think of the Great Pumpkin, too! So glad they continue to offer the free streaming, at least... but so wish they were still on TV!!! :)
DeleteLove your new Christmas banner, Net!
ReplyDeleteMark, thank you!!!! It's always so much fun to put the Christmas movie banner together!!! It's my favorite all year!!!! ⛄๐๐⛄๐๐
DeleteIt's not the same.
ReplyDeleteMisty
You are right, Misty! I so miss the prime-time showings on the main networks. There was something so fun and cozy knowing we would all be watching them at the same time ever since I was a kid.
DeleteMisty & Jim, I wholeheartedly agree!!! I usually end up watching my DVDs. But it was extra fun when it felt like we were ALL watching together! :)
Delete