Happy September 1st! Welcome to the *BER* months, everyone!!! ☕️🎄
September, October, November, and December!
The cozy months are beginning, Fall is on its way, and for all of us who love Christmas movies… we are officially on CHRISTMAS MOVIE SCHEDULE WATCH! 🎬🎄👀
We are getting closer and closer to the most wonderful movie season of the year, and now the anticipation really begins as we wait for the full lists of 2026 Christmas movie premieres to be revealed from the Hallmark Channel, Great American Family, Lifetime & UPtv!!!
Of course, we’ve already been treated to a few sneak peeks and announcements along the way, but there is nothing quite like when those FULL Christmas movie schedules start dropping!
It almost feels like waiting up for Santa on Christmas Eve... when you know something exciting is coming, you just don’t know exactly when it’s going to arrive! I absolutely LOVE the anticipation!
Our favorite season is getting closer!
Let’s enjoy every single one of these BER months together!!!
Happy movie watching!
Net✨

One month closer to Christmas movies. I am not sure if you saw their comment to someone who asked many movies this year on Facebook on the Christmas movies video post. They responded that they have not announced the final total yet. Now I know one that is going to make a lot of fans happy as it is listed on an actor IMDb page. I am sure the announcement for that is coming shortly. I also know of another possible movie as I saw a script on someone instagram stories. So I am patiently waiting for waiting.
ReplyDeleteSame for me! I know the person you are referring to on IMDB, and I'm excited to learn more about their movie. The story I've seen for it sounds fun... just hoping this person is paired with someone good!!! I'm going to hold back from sharing until GAF makes their reveal.
DeleteLove this post and love that picture Net. You know how much I LOVE the ANTICIPATION part. That is my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteWe are only a few weeks away from hearing that yearly Great American Family Bing Crosby new movie premier commercial. I love that commercial. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Jim, Yeeeeesssss!!!! We are officially on BING CROSBY Christmas commercial watch throughout September!!!!!
DeleteThey'll probably wait, I'm guessing, until after September 11th, but after that... it will likely be any time!!!!!
Happy September! I’m so ready for the cooler weather & Christmas movies! Christie
ReplyDeleteChristie, Me too!!! Just heard today that we are just a little over a month away from when our first frost could arrive in October. It sure doesn't feel like it today with our heat index in the 100s!!! But like you, I'm so ready for chillier temps and grabbing my blanket for movie night!!! :)
DeleteYou are lucky we are still dealing with the heat here in south Florida but I have noticed that the heat is not as bad. Hoping for a cool front soon
DeleteOooh! I am so ready for those Brrr temperature months. It’s been in the mid 90’s for a while now! Definitely looking forward to the sweater weather with a mug of cider or coffee, Christmas music on(the classics of course;) and a puzzle. That’s what my family does fall- winter and I can’t wait!!
ReplyDeleteAbigail, Awww.... I love that!!! My family has done the puzzle thing throughout the winter, too. We've even framed a few of them. It's such a fun time sitting around together and looking for pieces that fit. We also do board games or cards on the weekends along with watching Christmas movies, of course!!!! :)
DeleteThanks so much for sharing, Abigail!!!! I have a feeling our families would get along very well!!!