View Pages

Monday, August 17, 2026

Breaking News: More Hallmark Christmas Movies Coming to DVD - See Here:




I have some Very Merry News!!!

More CHRISTMAS DVDs have just been released for pre-order at Amazon, so I thought it would be fun to take a look at the latest ones to become available - including A Newport Christmas, A Suite Holiday Romance, The Angel Tree, Christmas Bells Are Ringing, Christmas Town, Christmas Above the Clouds, Hearts of Christmas, and more!

It's so wonderful to see a mix of old and new Christmas classics!

--------------------------------
*Please Note: The DVDs below contain affiliate links with Amazon. If you make a purchase through these links, I may earn a commission at no cost to you. Thank you all for your support.

--------------------------------





Hallmark 6-Movie Collection:
A Newport Christmas, A Suite Holiday Romance, Tidings for the Season, Jingle Around the Clock, The Angel Tree, Christmas Bells Are Ringing


Click here for current price - Amazon

























I hope you find a movie you'll want to add to your collection!

If you'd like to support It's a Wonderful Movie, simply click on any of the product links above - add the movie to your Amazon cart and check out today! Thank you so much!


May Your Day 
Be Merry & Bright!
NetπŸŽ„


5 comments:

  1. Ice Palace Romance contains a gay man. -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Oh my goodness... I was thinking of the wrong movie. So many Christmas titles are so similar. I was thinking it was Christmas at the Palace. Thank you for alerting me. I will be sure to update that above.

      Delete
    2. that's okay, I sometimes get these titles mixed up as well. :) -Maria

      Delete
  2. A Suite Holiday Romance! Loved that movie! πŸŽ„❤️πŸŽ„
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these, but I have to say I don’t like these DVD collection releases. The one you listed is fine, but two others on Amazon have movies I want mixed with just ONE movie I don’t want. It’s not right. They always have to squeeze just one movie in that I would never buy if it was on its own. So do I buy the set to get the movie I want? No. I can’t do that knowing how I’m also still supporting with my money the movie I don’t want. It’s just not fair.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net