Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, July 18, 2019

CHRISTMAS in JULY on the HALLMARK CHANNEL moves merrily along... While CHRISTMAS THURSDAYS, like MAGIC, returns to Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!



While I know many of you are absorbed in Christmas in July on the Hallmark Channel (like me!), which coincides with the release of the new Christmas Keepsake ornaments in Hallmark Gold Crown Stores, don't forget to flip back over to Hallmark Movies & Mysteries - as this Christmas Thursday special movie presents a Christmas Classic that highlights the exceptional meaning of the ornaments we hang on our Christmas trees, year after year!

πŸŽ„It's Christmas ThursdaysπŸŽ„
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries with...


image: Hallmark Crown Media

Storyline via Hallmark: When Marie begins receiving ornaments from her mother, a new coincidental blessing comes with each one, causing Marie to feel more excited for the holidays than she has in years. Marie’s once-lost Christmas sprit gets another boost when she meets her handsome neighbor, Nate, and feels a spark with him while celebrating the season. When Marie’s boss assigns her to edit the book of the man who broke her heart, however, it resurfaces her past holiday heartache, and even causes her to push Nate away. Feeling lost both at work and in love, Marie looks for a Christmas miracle to give her the confidence to pursue her work goals and to try to win Nate back. As Christmas approaches, Marie must follow her heart’s passion—both at work and in love—and hope her Christmas ornaments work their magic one more time.

Re-watch "Magical Christmas Ornaments" again!
Or... see it for the very first time:
Thursday, July 18, 2019
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries>


❄❄❄❄❄


Do you have a favorite Christmas ornament, old or new? We have an old-fashioned nativity glass ball ornament that holds a meaningful memory of my grandparents and a Santa Claus that has been on our tree many years, and even though his red coat is a little faded, I still love him and look forward to seeing him each year on our Christmas tree! Plus, I have oodles more that I just love! How about you? Please share in comments below.

Be sure to check out the Christmas in July schedule - so you won't miss your Christmas movie favorites!

Wishing You All the Joy of Christmas -
Every Day of the Year! Net







9 comments:

  1. There is an ornament that goes on our tree every year that someone-who-shall-not-be-named (wink-wink) made many many year ago back in grammer school. It's a Santa made out of a clothespin, it's as ugly as can be, very worn...but it holds a lot of good memories, so on the tree it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was about two years old my uncle gave me an ornament with my name on it. That has special memories. I so wish I got the other Hallmark stations, but I just get the original one. I'm glad to have that, though, and have been watching the Christmas in July movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Santa ornament too! Ho! Ho! Ho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the family heirlooms are always my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Christmas and was born on Christmas Day as well so it is very special for me. I just cannot select just one special ornament as I have so many.....from my collection of Danbury Mint Gold Ornaments (over 300) to my Precious moments collection and many more....probably one of my favorite things about my tree is after many tries I finally found the best finishing touches....my crystal icicles, I have over 600 that finish the tree off. I also have an 18 foot Dickens Village under the tree and several other places where villages go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant pick a favorite. I love them all. But if you are forcing me to do it, I pick my Rudolph ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an angel ornament my grandmother gave to me when I was 10. It still goes at the top of the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy Christmas Made to Order. It shows the fun side of Alexa. Looking forward to getting the DVD.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net