Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

VOTE for YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS in a TV MOVIE from 2018! #ItsAWonderfulMovie #TVMovieAwards ๐Ÿ“บ


"It's a Wonderful Movie" is honoring

ACTRESSES in a TV MOVIE

from 2018

with the annual Family Movie Awards!

We are getting closer and closer to the end... only 2 More Polls to go -after this one below!

This is Poll #6 for the *It's a Wonderful Movie* Awards, as we are honoring our Favorite TV Movies in various categories! Thank you to everyone who voted (so far) for your Favorite TV Movies, Mystery movies, and Faith/Inspirational movies! Plus, your Favorite Couples from Original TV Movies and Christmas TV Movies!

If you are just joining in... Welcome!

Next up, we will be voting for our Favorite lead Actresses (see nominees & vote below!) in a TV Movie! Next week will be the leading Actors and the last Poll will be Favorite CHRISTMAS TV Movie! Stay tuned for that! There are 8 categories in all!

Please see the complete list of Nominees, pictured and listed in alphabetical order - by the actress last name. Choose which actresses are your favorites and then, please Vote by taking the Poll listed below! (You may choose as many as you like! Just be sure to click the word Vote - after you have checked ALL of your favorites! 1 voting process please - per device, per person!)

And, Now for the Sixth POLL....

POLL #6:

Favorite TV Movie
ACTRESS Nominees from 2018:
The *It's a Wonderful Movie* 24 Nominees are...


(Click on the Actress name/Movie Titles below for more details!)

KEEP SCROLLING DOWN TO VOTE BELOW...


























KEEP SCROLLING DOWN TO VOTE BELOW...

Note: The Actresses listed above premiered in TV Movies on the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Lifetime. For more details on each film, click on their titles above, and please Vote for ALL your favorites below!

Congratulations to ALL of the Nominees above
and Thank You to Everyone who Participates
by Voting in the Poll below!

Blessings to you all, Net

*This Poll begins February 19, 2019 and ends February 26, 2019.

(Stay Tuned Next Week for the next TV Movie Poll!)


VOTE HERE - POLL #6:


VOTE for YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS in a TV MOVIE from 2018! (You may choose as many as you like!)

Kristin Booth
Rachel Boston
Candace Cameron Bure
Hilarie Burton
Cindy Busby
Lacey Chabert
Taylor Cole
Sarah Drew
Pascale Hutton
Erin Krakow
Bethany Joy Lenz
Jen Lilley
Lori Loughlin
Crystal Lowe
Kellie Martin
Danica McKellar
Eloise Mumford
Emily Osment
Megan Park
Holly Robinson Peete
Alexa PenaVega
Kimberley Sustad
Becca Tobin
Jill Wagner

Created with Poll Maker

24 comments:

  1. That was hard! I think I almost voted for every actress. Hallmark knows what they’re doing when it comes to casting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kellie! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I'm so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed voting in this poll! We absolutely do have a lot of talented leading ladies, that is for sure!

      I so appreciate you sharing & voting!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Sad not to see Nikki DeLoach on the list--she's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for mentioning that, Lizzy. When I create the polls, I consider ratings and feedback, so I will definitely keep your comment in mind!

      Delete
    2. You do an excellent job here Net! I'm mostly drawn to Nikki for her Christian faith (also think she's a great actress though!), but I know she's not in as many movies as most of these! Blessings to you, we love your site--it's the ONLY place I go for what to watch!

      Delete
    3. Oh, how sweet! Thank you so much, Lizzy, for sharing that. I am incredibly honored that you trust me to share with you the best in entertainment. I do my best here. I don't always get to see the movies before they premiere, but if I get word of something concerning, I'll always be sure to let you know!

      I, too, am drawn to actors and actresses who express their Christian faith, like Candace Cameron Bure, Jen Lilley, Jill Wagner, Kristoffer Polaha, and more... I'm so happy this list is growing!

      Blessings to You, too! Net

      Delete
  3. Oh, Net, I voted for so many!! Such great choices but....where...oh...where is our beautiful Emilie Ullerup?? Love, love the new banner!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for voting, Linda, and mentioning the new banner! Glad you found many ladies to vote for. It is so hard to narrow down the nominee list... I want to include everyone. The problem is- we are so blessed with a lot of wonderful talent! :)

      Delete
  4. Net, Awesome list of Hallmark's leading ladies! I'd watch any movie with any of the women you nominated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Whenever you see these ladies' names, you just know it's going to be a great movie!

      Delete
  5. Thank you Net for including both of the incredible ladies from SSD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristin Booth and Crystal Lowe are both so amazing in portraying their characters on Signed, Sealed, Delivered. The storylines have such depth of emotion, and these incredible ladies are impeccable in their portrayals of Shane and Rita. Always a joy to watch!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Anna! I wouldn't dream of leaving out our POstables! They always "deliver" a wonderful performance - with so much depth and heart! So happy we'll have more to enjoy! :)

      Delete
    3. I wholeheartedly agree, e.t.m.! Kristin and Crystal are remarkable at helping to tell each and every one of the SSD stories with their amazing acting! Thank you for sharing the joy of "Signed, Sealed, Delivered!" :)

      Delete
  6. Nikki Deloach & Emile Ullerop Also Sarah Lancaster. Who was great in a Lifetime Christmas Movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love all those ladies, too, Joe! I wanted to add another dozen names to the list.

      And, Sarah Lancaster was wonderful in the UP-TV movie, "Christmas on Holly Lane."

      Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  7. I don't know how you narrow this down Net...it's challenging to say the least!! I miss Autumn Reeser, but I know you can't put all of them in there. I had a hard time voting...I think I voted for about 8! :) And I love these polls!! Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce! I always appreciate your comments. You are so right- it is so hard to choose between them all. I consider the feedback you all give me with the "Your Take" posts - linked on the right column here, ratings, overall interest in the movies on social media, etc...

      I love Autumn Reeser, too! In fact, she won this poll in 2012- for best actress in "Love at Thanksgiving Day Parade!"

      Thank you for expressing your great interest! I can't wait to share all the results with you and everyone!!! :)

      Delete
  8. Raise your hand if you're like me and had to go back an uncheck some after you realized you were checking everyone! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ™‹ That's totally me, too, Em!!! Love it!!!

      Delete
    2. Ha-hahahahahahaha.....I'm guilty, too!!

      Delete
  9. Bethany Joy Lenz was soo great in Royal Matchmaker.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net