Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

๐Ÿ“บ VOTE for YOUR FAVORITE TV MOVIES from 2018! #ItsAWonderfulMovie #TVMovieAwards


"It's a Wonderful Movie"

is honoring TV Movies

from 2018

with the annual Family Movie Awards!

Once again, for the *It's a Wonderful Movie* Awards, we will be honoring our Favorite TV Movies in 4 different categories... Favorite TV Movie, Mystery, Faith/Inspirational, and CHRISTMAS!!! Plus, we will be voting for our favorite lead Actors and Actresses, and a new category is coming! Stay tuned! There will be 7 categories in all!

Please see the complete list of Nominees, pictured and listed in alphabetical order below, with their movie posters! Choose which ones were your favorites and then, please Vote by taking the Poll listed in the right column of this blog or below! (You may choose as many movies as you like. Just be sure to click the word Vote - after you have checked all of your favorites! 1 voting process please - per person!)

And, Now for the First POLL....

POLL #1:

Favorite TV Movie Nominees from 2018:
The *It's a Wonderful Movie* 12 Nominees are...


(Click on the Movie Titles below, listed in alphabetical order, for more details on each film!)















Congratulations to ALL of the Nominees above
and Thank You to Everyone who Participates by Voting!

Please Vote in the Poll below or on the right!

Blessings to you all, Net

*This Poll begins January 15, 2019 and ends January 22, 2019.

Stay Tuned next week for the Favorite TV Mystery Movie Nominees!



Vote for your Favorite 2018 TV Movies! (you may choose more than one!)

All Of My Heart: The Wedding
Love at First Dance
Love at Sea
Love on the Slopes
Marrying Mr. Darcy
My Secret Valentine
One Winter Weekend
Pearl in Paradise
The Perfect Bride: Wedding Bells
Royal Matchmaker
Very, Very, Valentine
Yes, I Do

Created with SurveyMaker

17 comments:

  1. Awesome to see the IAWM awards back again this year! I just voted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for voting! I'm so happy to receive your comment! Hope your picks do well!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including All of my Heart in the nominees, Net. That was my favorite last year. I'm excited to see Lacey and Brennan's mystery movie, but I would like to see more AOMH with Jenny and Brian!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I wouldn't dream of not including "All Of My Hear!" I know many of us treasure that entire series, even movie #2, which wasn't quite as popular as the first and last! I would love to see AOMH continue, as well. I think it would make a fantastic Christmas movie! (Hint!
      Hint! To Hallmark!) :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. My favorite movies: Pearl in Paradise & Very Very Valentine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent movies choices! Thank you for voting! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  4. Awww I’ve been looking forward to this! Voted for “ All of my heart Wedding” and “My Secret Valentine”! I didn’t even realize it but both have Lacey in them ๐Ÿ˜ I also really like “Very Very valentine” so I can’t resist voting for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... thank you, CH Mom! I'm so glad to hear you were looking forward to this! It's always fun to put the movie lists together and see everyone's responses! Thank you for faithfully participating! By the way, I love your picks! :)

      Delete
  5. Great choices, Net!! Many, many of my favorites!! So much fun, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the nominees, Linda! Thank you for sharing & voting! :)

      Delete
  6. I watched a few of these movies, but I have to admit that none can compare with "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To The Altar" for the best Hallmark movie in 2018. The letter mystery is so beautifully developed, and our postal detectives have now arrived in a place of transition with such a bright future ahead. Absolutely wonderful movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello e.t.m.! I agree, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered: To The Altar" is such a wonderful film! This poll above only covers movies that aired on the Hallmark Channel. Next week, poll #2 will be my Mystery Movie Poll and will include movies from Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Be sure to look for SSD on that nominee list!

      Thank you for sharing your enjoyment of movies with us here at "It's a Wonderful Movie!"

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm sure POstables will respond.

      Delete
  7. I picked my favorites for 2018: Love on the Slopes, Royal Matchmaker and Love at First Dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good picks, Jill! I'm so glad these polls allow for more than one answer! I could never choose just one, either! Thank you for voting!

      Delete
  8. I love that movie, too, Nancy! Bethany Joy Lenz is always a delight to watch; she's so expressive, quirky, and interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net