Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, December 21, 2018

TONIGHT'S ALL NEW HALLMARK CHRISTMAS MOVIE IS SURE TO BE GRAND!


4 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

Enjoy a Friday Night
Christmas Movie Premiere
on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries!


Friday, December 21, 2018:

Join Danica McKellar and Brennan Elliott in...



Storyline via Hallmark: Struggling artist Kelly Riley returns to her Wyoming hometown for the Christmas holiday and becomes involved in an effort to save the town’s beloved lodge from the wrecking ball. In the process, she finds herself falling... click here to read more...

See the Premiere of Christmas at Grand Valley
Friday, December 21, 2018
at 9pm/8c. on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries


What a delight it is to finally have this movie premiere on Hallmark. I know many fans of Brennan and Danica (myself included!) have been looking forward to this movie for so long. And now... here it is - finally upon us! So... set those DVRs or gather around the TV tonight to watch. There are also two adorable children in the movie. The boy even resembles Ralphie, from the popular iconic holiday film, "A Christmas Story," minus the pink bunny suit & red ryder B.B. gun!

Enjoy tonight's movie as we all get ready for Christmas!

God Bless Us, Everyone!
Merry Christmas to You All! Net


13 comments:

  1. Very good article. I certainly appreciate this site. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss watching Christmas at Grand Valley - while I'm at work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you were able to record it, or perhaps, you can catch an encore airing. You can see additional air times in my Christmas TV Schedule.

      Delete
  3. The boy looked like Ralphie according to Brennan on Home & Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he sure does! In case you haven't watched the movie, yet, I have a few pictures of him - in my "Christmas at Grand Valley" post!

      Delete
  4. I loved Christmas at Grand Valley. Very good story line and great casting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed ‘‘tis Christmas movie countdown to Miracles of Christmas on HMM while I was sleeping

    This one is # 8 - Christmas at Grand Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I notice Grethen's ex boyfriend named Zach portrayed Carlos PenaVega on the picture in "Christmas Made to Order"

    I wonder David's ex girlfriend portrayed by Alexa PenaVega on the picture or not in "A Midnight Kiss"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh, Danica, I love you...but...Brennan belongs with Lacey and you belong with Prince, "You had me at sewing kit"!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you know who makes the blue down coat that she wears in a couple scenes?? It's so cute and looks like a great fit! I've been on the lookout, if you find out please post!! ✨✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen Danica's coat, yet, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do! :)

      Delete
  9. I love all these movies. The newest ones are so great, too. I watch them all and anxiously wait for new ones because I am not a great fan of repeats, because I already know how they will turn out. I love the pairing of Jill Wagner and Kristoffer Polaha. They are another great pairing and work so well together. Please keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net