Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Friday, October 19, 2018

🍨 HALLMARK MOVIE FASHION SCOOP 🍨 AUTUMN REESER'S "SEASON FOR LOVE" FLORAL DRESSES!


Today's Fashion Feature is actress Autumn Reeser, of the popular Hallmark movies... "Love at the Thanksgiving Day Parade," "A Country Wedding," "A Bramble House Christmas" and much more!

Marc Blucas and Autumn Reeser
Image Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States
LLC/Photographer: Christos Kalohoridis

Those of you who regularly follow *It's a Wonderful Movie* know... not only do I enjoy a good Hallmark movie and their warm, wonderful stories & mysteries, but I also love to do a little sleuthing and discover the fashion being worn by the actresses in our favorite Hallmark movies, as well!

Oh, how I wish I could find every piece we are seeking, but it's not always possible. However, I did discover 2 dresses you ladies might like! Plus, even better... they're on sale!


While I just happened to be shopping at J.Crew a couple days ago, I spotted a blue dress with roses that caught my eye! I instantly knew I had seen that dress before! I checked Hallmark's pictures from the movie I suspected, and there it was - Autumn Reeser's dress from "Season for Love."

🍨 Here's the scoop! It's the sweet, country blue dress Autumn wears when she and her daughter (in the movie) join Marc Blucas for ice cream! 🍨


Click Here to view enlarged image / Dress Image via: J.CREW.com
Autumn Reeser Image Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States
LLC/Photographer: Christos Kalohoridis

Not only is this a sweet dress, but the movie itself, "Season for Love," was also a wonderful "Summer Nights" Texas treat with a an All-American traditional BBQ cookoff!

Image Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States LLC/Photographer: Christos Kalohoridis

If you're interested in the J.Crew Mercantile faux-wrap mini dress in roses print - then you'll want to snatch it up fast because it's on sale right now at a sizzling low price and sizes are limited!


*Please note: I am not currently an affiliate with J.Crew, I just happened to see this dress and wanted to share it with all of you!


While I was in the midst of putting this post together I discovered, yet, another dress worn by Autumn in the movie! It's the country floral fit and flare dress she wears at the end of the film in front of the ferris wheel. Reviewers describe it as flattering and feminine, with a lovely fabric and flow.

Dress image via: Gap Factory / Autumn Reeser image via -
Image Credit: Copyright 2018 Crown Media United States
LLC/Photographer: Christos Kalohoridis

You can find this sweet little dress at Gap Factory! It is also on sale, like the J.Crew dress above, so sizes may be limited!

*Please note: I am not currently an affiliate with Gap Factory. Like the J.Crew dress above, I simply wanted to share it with all of you!


I hope many of you enjoy Autumn's lovely sweet dresses from her "Summer Nights" movie "Season for Love!" Honestly, I can hardly believe I'm sharing dresses on sale from Summer... and next week Christmas movies begin on Hallmark! It's amazing how fast time flies by!

Happy Fall Harvest Season, Everyone!
Stay tuned for the weekend reminder post!
Until then, enjoy today and all it's beauty!
Blessings, Net




********************

Want more Hallmark movie fashion? Be sure to check out my post of Alexa PenaVega's fashion in "Love at Sea!"


********************



8 comments:

  1. Love so many of the outfits in Hallmark movies! Especially the winter coats, always so cute! I also love your blog and thank you so much for all the work and effort you put into listing all the movies for the upcoming Christmas season! Many thanks and hope you have time to enjoy all the movies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Peggy, I love their winter coats too! So many good ones! Remember how everyone just loved Brooke D'Orsay's red one last year in "Miss Christmas!" How thrilled I was when I was able to locate it!

      I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoy the Christmas TV Schedule! Thank you so much!

      Blessings on your weekend! Net

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much, Net! I love most of the fashions on Hallmark, especially Bree's wardrobe from Chesapeak Shores. I love her sweaters and I know there's a "Cheasapeak Fashion" tab on the Hallmark website that I'm always perusing! I always loved "Hannah's" backpacks from Murder She Baked but I never had any luck in finding any of them, but this really encourages me! If I happen to come across any other Hallmark fashions that I can find, I'll let you know!! Looking forward to this last Fall Harvest movie--Cameron Mathison is one busy guy!! Oh, and thanks for the Great Pumpkin alert! I would have missed one of my favorites if it weren't for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara! Thank you for this message! I always love the ladies fashion on "Chesapeake Shores" too! Bree is typically my favorite, as well... along with Sarah - when she's not wearing her uniform. I especially love their flowy dresses and comfy looking sweaters, by the way, I love that CS fashion style tab too - on Hallmark's web-site!

      If you discover any Hallmark fashions... please do share! I just happened upon these and thought someone would enjoy them! :)

      So glad, also, you got to see The Great Pumpkin!

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  3. Thanx, Net! Usually I could never afford the clothes these actresses wear, but since this is on sale I think I might get the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... goodie! I hope you enjoy it! It's such a sweet, pretty dress! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  4. I love these fashion features, Net! These dresses are super casual and cute, and Autumn is beautiful in them! Wish I could also have all her vintage clothes from the Parade movie!

    xoxo, Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would like to find the blue top Autumn Reeser wire in Season for Love when she and her mother were shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net