Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

πŸŽ… 3 MONTHS 'til CHRISTMAS!!! πŸŽ… Let's "Mark the 25th" of September as we Countdown to Christmas!!!


Who's ready for another *Mark the 25th*
Christmas movie viewing day?

On each 25th day of the month - here at It's a Wonderful Movie" - we Countdown to Christmas and "MARK" THE 25th - by watching a Christmas movie! All who follow or visit here are welcome to join along. (see details below!)



On September 25th... it will only be 3 months until December 25th, Christmas Day... 90 days and counting..., according to my Countdown Clock!!!

To commemorate this special time here at It's a Wonderful Movie... let's share which Christmas movies (or program, cartoon, etc...) we are watching on the 25th! For those of you who would like to participate, please share your Christmas pick - in comments below!

For this 25th I have chosen...

starring Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott!

"A Christmas Melody" - DVD

Due to Lacey and Brennan's Fall Harvest movie "All of My Heart: The Wedding" coming up this weekend, I thought it would be fun to choose one of their Christmas films... and why not choose the one with both of them!

These two are a perfect on screen pairing! Since Lacey and Brennan first lit up our TV screens in the original "All of Our Heart" movie in 2015, with their characters Jenny & Brian each sharing their half of an inherited home... their happy little Hallmark love story eased it's way right into the depths of our hearts! What a complete joy and surprise it was to see these two reunite for a Hallmark Christmas movie later that same year!

Here's the storyline for "A Christmas Melody" via Hallmark:
“A Christmas Melody” revolves around Kristin (Lacey Chabert), a beautiful, stylish divorcee who is a talented clothing designer and her young daughter. Kristin has just had to close her small Manhattan boutique to return to her Ohio home town and live in her parents’ former home. It’s an adjustment for Kristin and Emily – especially when she runs into her former high school rival Melissa (Mariah Carey). Melissa is president of the PTA and tries to make Kristen feel as unwelcome as possible. Kristen and Emily struggle to find their new normal with the help of the hunky local music teacher Danny (Elliott) and Kristin’s Aunt Sarah (Najimy), the local coffee shop owner. With a little holiday magic and music, Kristin and Emily find that home is where the heart is.

For anyone interested, "A Christmas Melody" is available on DVD and Amazon Prime Video streaming, as well as "All of My Heart" and "All of My Heart: Inn Love".

Please share your picks for Mark the 25th in comments below!

Joyful Blessings to you all -
as we Countdown to Christmas! Net





31 comments:

  1. I remember "A Christmas Melody". That was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I don't have A Christmas Melody on DVD! What to do?

    My girls enjoy Lacey's movie A Royal Christmas, so I'll suggest watching it with them today after school. They like the little orphan girl in the movie and are so happy when she finds parents.

    I just realized how many little girls are in Lacey's Christmas movies, like A Christmas Melody and Family for Christmas and a little bit in The Sweetest Christmas.

    Thank you, Net, for counting down to Christmas! Can hardly believe it's 3 months now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is another wonderful Christmas movie pick, Anna! Lacey is so wonderful in it, and I, too, love that little girl, Poppy! She is so sweet! I, too, am always so happy when she finds a forever home!

      Enjoy watching with your girls!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Brennan and Lacey and that little girl make that movie. I'll watch it with ya, Net. I can't wait to see All of my Heart wedding this Sat night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks for joining me in watching "A Christmas Melody," Missy! I just love that song the little girl sings at the end for the school concert. After I hear it, it always replays in my mind for days, but it's cute and happy, so I absolutely love it!!! :)

      Also, can't wait to watch "All of My Heart: The Wedding" this upcoming Saturday night! I just know it's going to be soooo good!

      Delete
  4. Good one, Net. I'd watch it, if I had it. I'll go along with your Brennan/Lacey theme. I saved Love You Like Christmas during Christmas in July, so I'll watch that later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well... "Love You Like Christmas" is also another great Christmas movie choice! Such a sweet, lighthearted movie! Brennan is, of course, wonderful in it! Enjoy!!! :)

      Delete
  5. So So not a Mariah fan. But as other have stated the combinations of Lacey and Brennan is what makes the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, those odd close-up shots are rather distracting, but in spite of that, as you mentioned... Brennan and Lacey shine through! :)

      Delete
  6. Will Hallmark doing Fairytale movies for Hallmark Hall of Fame?

    They did with Snow Queen & Snow White - Hallmark Hall of Fame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fairytale Hallmark Hall of Fame movie may be possible in the future, but for this Christmas, the HHOF movie is "Christmas Everlasting."

      The story is based on the book The Second Sister by Marie Bostwick.

      "Christmas Everlasting" will premiere November 24th on the Hallmark Channel and star Tatyana Ali, Dondre T. Whitfield, Patti LaBelle, and Dennis Haysbert. This is expected to be a more dramatic, heartwarming story.

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
  7. Will Hallmark gonna do 40 Christmas movies next year?

    A Carousel Christmas
    Sleigh Bell Sweethearts
    Etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The number for next year is currently unknown, but I wouldn't be surprised if they matched this years offering or went up a little higher.

      The two movies you mentioned will be seen this year, under different names. "A Carousel Christmas" was another title for "A Godwink Christmas" and "Sleigh Bell Sweethearts" is using the title, "Northern Lights of Christmas."

      It's going to be wonderful to see these two movies - among all the rest! :)

      Blessings, Net

      Delete
    2. "A Carousel Christmas" is/was the alternate title for "A Godwink Christmas." The title they are using for the premiere is "A Godwink Christmas", so "A Carousel Christmas" is non-existent.

      They could always use the Carousel Christmas title for another movie in the future, somewhere down the line.

      The Hallmark Movies & Mysteries movie "Northern Lights of Christmas" (with Ashley Williams and Corey Sevier) is based on the book "Sleigh Bell Sweethearts" by Teri Wilson (Teri has confirmed this info).

      Delete
    3. Yes, exactly! Although, I am going to miss the title "Sleigh Bell Sweethearts." I always thought it was sweet and unique!

      Delete
  8. Speaking of singing stars... Makes me wonder who will be this year’s guest on the Hallmark float in November (assuming their super-cute float still has a spot in Macy’s lineup).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting thought! Definitely could be LeAnn Rimes, Kellie Pickler, etc... :)

      Delete
  9. Jim, "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is the most perfect pick of all! It's always a wonderful reminder of the true meaning throughout the season - and before, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love it - how many of us watch a Christmas movie or special on the 25th of each month! It makes me feel like I am part of a special, I don't know, extended Christmas family or Christmas community, since we all come together and share something in common on this one day of the month!

    My TV time is going to be limited today, so I am going to go with Mickey's Christmas Carol, with Uncle Scrooge as the ol' miser and Mickey as Bob Cratchit. (I admit it, I love the older cartoons, and especially the classic Christmas ones!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another excellent cartoon choice for the day, Mark! Mickey is most definitely a true treasured classic! I'm mostly partial to the older ones, as well. There's something so warm and genuine about them.

      Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so glad you are a part of this "It's a Wonderful Movie" family!

      Blessings! Net

      Delete
  11. Hi Net and the IAWM family. My last try at this disappeared mid-typing, so I will be brief. I was unable to share with you the last two months, so here goes. In July and August, both were 25th movies from Hallmark, 2017. I watched A Dream of Christmas in July and Christmas at Holly Lodge in August. This month I am watching one of my all-time favorites, Christmas Magic with Lindy Booth and Derek McGrath. I have watched it at least twice a year since its debut in 2011. I enjoy the story, the actors and the message. It really holds up to repeat viewings and I catch something new in it every time. We are getting close to Christmas, friends. As the other Mark said. I kind of feel like this group is a safe place and kind of a family also. Thank you for being there for me. You all rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark! Thank you for sharing your picks for "Mark the 25th" and catching us up on past months, as well! There are so many to choose from, it's always so hard for me to decide. I really like all the ones you have chosen recently. Isn't it wonderful when one particular story touches our heart in a certain way.

      I'm so glad you've joined along, once again, with all the IAWM family on this 25th!

      It's so fun to share this day with all of you as we countdown to Christmas with one another! :)

      Blessings to you! You rock too! Net

      Delete
  12. EmπŸŽ„⛄️😊♥️πŸŽ…Tuesday, September 25, 2018

    Cute movie! I love Lacey & Brennen in any movie they do! ♥️

    xoxo, EM πŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have A Christmas Melody, but I do have The Sweetest Christmas. I'll play it later tonight. Happy 25th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful choice! Lacey is always sweet to watch in all her movies! :)

      Blessings & Happy 25th! Net

      Delete
  14. I will be watching My Christmas Dream! Love Mark's comment about all of us watching Christmas movies together each month. Thank you for this great tradition Net!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love "My Christmas Dream," Joyce! That little Cooper gets me every time! Such a little sweetheart, and that ornament he makes for her! Ohhh! Love it! :)

      I also loved Mark's comment about our Christmas family! It truly touched my heart! You all make this possible!

      Thank you, Joyce, for sharing your pick!
      Blessings to you, my friend! Net

      Delete
  15. I can't believe I missed "Mark 25th" this month. I've been so busy, Net, but I also will watch "A Christmas Melody" before this week is out. I loved Lacey and Brennan together and the little girl was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're never late, Linda... the door is always open here at It's a Wonderful Movie to our family... and we always save YOU a seat!

      Enjoy watching "A Christmas Melody!"
      Blessings to you! Net

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net