Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

HALLMARK GIFTS VIEWERS WITH... "CHRISTMAS: A SECOND LOOK PREVIEW SPECIAL" HOSTED BY...


Country Music Star and TV Talk Show host, Kellie Pickler, will host this second look at Hallmark's BIG Christmas Movie event, which is coming to both Hallmark networks on October 26th!

image: Hallmark Crown Media - "Christmas at Graceland"

Kellie Pickler will also star in an upcoming Hallmark Christmas movie alongside well-known Hallmark actor, Wes Brown ("Christmas Cookies"), titled "Christmas at Graceland." Their holiday movie was featured in the original "Christmas: A First Look Preview Special", hosted by Lacey Chabert. (watch *here*)

This NEW sneak peek Christmas Show is a continuation of the previous special, according to Hallmark, and will include Christmas movies from Hallmark Channel's "Countdown to Christmas" and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries "Miracles of Christmas"!

When & Where to Watch:

Christmas: A Second Look Preview Special
Saturday September 29, 2018
at 11:00 PM / 10:00c
on the Hallmark Channel

Encore airing:
Sunday September 30, 2018
at 10:00 PM / 9:00c


13 comments:

  1. I hope we get a peek of the WCTH Christmas special!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be nice, Gianna! I remember everyone was quite surprised last year when Lori Loughlin was part of Candace's Christmas Preview Special, and "When Calls the Heart" was never even mentioned.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Kellie Pickler! This second preview special is a complete surprise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a sweet treat! Kellie Pickler is a delight to watch! I'm looking forward to all the Christmas info she reveals! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope we hear more about A Godwink Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Kellie Pickler announces about Love Under the Rainbow, A Carousel Chrustmas, & the other Christmas movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very nice to hear about all of these movies! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow, Net!! Anything Christmas is A-OK with me and I'll be glued to the set watching the promo!! I love the pairing of Kellie Pickler and Wes Brown; they're both so cute and Graceland??? What a great setting!! It brings back so many memories for me like my friend and I swinging on her old metal swing set....me, singing "Love Letters In The Sand" (Pat Boone) and her, singing "You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog" (Elvis) and arguing over who was the best!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this 1 hour Christmas preview program rather than half hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope Kellie Pickler can pack a lot of content in, in a hurry, cause according to the schedule it's only 30 minutes!

      I've also noticed many of the Christmas movies that were announced in the previous special, are advertised now and they don't give a premiere date, they just say... coming this Holiday Season. Which leads me to think, they are changing around these premiere dates. So... we'll see! :)

      Delete
  7. I love her necklace here. Does anyone know where I can get/buy these from? I also saw the same necklace worn by another actress from Road To Christmas (Hallmark Movie).

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net