Remember how I shared a few weeks back - that there is a "Christmas in July" Party taking place on the web-site ChristmasTVHistory.com hosted by author Joanna Wilson? Well, today is my day to share My Christmas favorites! See them here!
|Judy Garland peering out the window in 'Meet Me in St. Louis'|
Here are the 5 questions that were asked...
1) What Christmas episode/special/or movie always puts you in the holiday spirit?
2) What Christmas program or scene brings you to tears?
3) What's your favorite quote of dialogue, song lyric, or sentiment from a Christmas program?
4) Is there a Christmas program that unintentionally frightens you--or turns you off?
5) Name one character from Christmas entertainment with whom you closely identify? and explain why.
Stop by ChristmasTVHistory.com today to read my responses, and please share a comment, either here or there, to let me know what you think of it, and which Christmas answers you (hopefully!) love, too!!!
Also, for all the Christmas Movie fans, be sure to check out previous postings and wonderful responses. I think you will truly enjoy reading about all the Christmas favorites & not so favorites, in regard to Question #4!
|image via: http://www.christmastvhistory.com/|