Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hallmark Reveals *Christmas Keepsake* News is Coming!!!




While perusing through some tweets this morning - I lit up like a *Christmas Tree* when I read this one... (I think You will, too!)


Sooooo, what does this mean?

Well according to this Tweet directly from the Hallmark Channel, we can surely expect to see sometime tomorrow, on Friday May 13, 2016 - either the Hallmark Channel "Christmas in July" Schedule or some News on Which Christmas Movies will be Airing or Premiering during Hallmark's "Christmas Keepsake" Week! I'm thinking it will be the latter, but I know we will be excited to hear whatever Christmassy News is shared!

Stay tuned, everyone... "Christmas in July" is Coming!!!

(*I can almost hear those sleigh bells ringing!*)


6 comments:

  1. LOL!! I can hear them too, Net!! I'm so excited, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry in CaliforniaThursday, May 12, 2016

    I think we all know that Hallmark isn't going to answer any questions about the July schedule on Twitter before making an official announcement about some of the programming, or doing a press release! They were just making changes to the June Weddings schedule and the May movie schedule a couple of days ago, after all. Hallmark gives pretty generic, stock/textbook answers on social media anyway, so I would have been shocked if they had said anything about a July schedule.

    But it's good to know that some sort of info is coming tomorrow. That's probably when we will learn which new movie they have decided to sneak preview for us in July. So far there have only been "Coming in July" sorts of banners posted on Facebook and elsewhere (for both Hallmark and HMM). I don't even think the actual full schedule will be up after tomorrow, to be honest.

    Lori (another admin in Lisa's group) saw a banner on HMM advertising a July 1st start date to Gold Crown Christmas Week, and July 1st is the date I predicted and expected for both HMM and Christmas Keepsake Week on the main channel. It would be nice if they could extend the schedule out a bit since they don't have to start "Cedar Cove" on July 17th, and make Christmas in July a full 16 days (covering 3 weekends), but I suspect it will be 10 days as usual. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw a Christmas in July commercial on Hallmark the other day. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry In CaliforniaFriday, May 13, 2016

    Net -- I'm sure someone has tipped you off by now, but Lisa C. (Hi, Lisa! ;) ) found a great press release on The Futon Critic with lots of details about the July events on both Hallmark Channels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry, for making sure I saw this! I absolutely did! I just added it to the site and, of course, had to add some Christmas movie pics, too! I love that the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel will be airing first and then they overlap the weekend with the Hallmark Channel, who will carry on from there!

      Happy Christmas in July!!!:)

      Delete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net