Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas Premieres on Hallmark and Lifetime!

Two Christmas Movies Premiere Saturday, November 10, 2012...
and repeat on Sunday, November 11th...

The Wishing Tree
on the Hallmark Channel

*See "The Wishing Tree" page for more details!


 The Christmas Consultant
on Lifetime

*See "The Christmas Consultant" page for more details!

For All the Times these Movies are Airing
See the Christmas TV Schedule !


  1. I absolutely love your blog and appreciate all you do on here.

    I would miss a lot of Christmas shows (and other holidays) if it wasn't for your scheduling.

    I normally don't watch Christmas movies except the traditional ones, but since they are starting early, and with your reviews and such, I decided to give some a shot. I may not watch all of them but I'm recording them. I may even save some for next year to enjoy during the year and have a little Christmas all year long :-)

  2. Yay! Thanks for the update.

  3. Any updates from HGTV?


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...