Thursday, November 29, 2012

6 NEW "Christmas Movies" include a Bride, a Star, Mrs Claus, and More!

6 NEW CHRISTMAS MOVIES Premiere this Weekend:

Thursday – November 29, 2012:
*A Fairly Odd Christmas
(this movie will premiere all weekend from Thursday - to Sunday)

Saturday - December 1, 2012:
*A Bride for Christmas
Hallmark Channel

Sunday - December 2, 2012:
*A Star for Christmas

*The Christmas Heart
Hallmark Channel

*Finding Mrs. Claus

*A Christmas Wedding Date
See the Christmas TV Schedule for Times Airing!!!

Have a Great Weekend ! I hope you enjoy all the Christmas Movies and Special Moments!

Merry Christmas, Everybody!!!


  1. I have not found a site such as yours. I have to say I have been enjoying the visit. Bringing back wonderful memories

  2. I am so glad you enjoy the site, Ginny! It is my joy and pleasure to share these wonderful family and Christmas Movies!


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...