Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas Movies on DVD - October 16

October 16, 2012 :

A Princess For Christmas

The Santa Clause 3-Movie Collection [Blu-ray]

The Santa Clause 2 (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]

Christmas Miracle

A Christmas Carol (BLU-RAY) - 2012

The Christmas Pageant

Christmas Comes Home To Canaan

The Heart of Christmas

A Christmas Kiss

Holiday Engagement


*A Princess For Christmas - This is a Very Sweet and Fun Christmas Movie the whole family can enjoy together! A perfect romantic comedy!

*Holiday Engagement - I absolutely fell in love with this Christmas Comedy from the Hallmark Channel!

Enjoy your next Family Movie Night,


  1. I love the movie A Princess for Christmas! I'm ordering the DVD because I loved seeing it on the Hallmark Channel last year and I'm hoping for good DVD extras!

  2. YAY! I cannot wait to get my hands on a few of these - I have 'Princess' from Amazon.ca (Canada) from last year but I may get the U.S. version yet also... we'll see!


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...