Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scents and Sensibility on Lifetime Network

Scents and Sensibility is a fun, romantic comedy loosely based on Jane Austen's novel, Sense and Sensibility.

Scents and Sensibility is re-airing this weekend on Lifetime, Sunday afternoon, August 12, 2012, at 12:30 PM. I know some of you missed the last airing due to my e-mail alert going out too late. I apologize for that inconvenience and I hope many of you, who are interested, will be able to catch it this time around. I've included the movie trailer below + you can read my Movie Review, here.

Movie Trailer:

*Scents and Sensibility is Available on DVD


  1. Thanks for putting this up! Looks great and I set my DVR!

  2. That looks so cute!!! I wish I had Lifetime! I love the Lifetime movies.A perfect way to relax and unwind on Sunday afternoon!


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...