Friday, June 15, 2012

See Dean Cain & Kristy Swanson in "Operation Cupcake" on Hallmark Channel Fathers Day Weekend!

Report for Duty! The Hallmark Channel premieres their newest film "Operation Cupcake", on Saturday, June 16th, at 8 PM.
(*see promo video below...)

Promo Video:

This film will honor Fathers and our Military. Airs Saturday, June 16th, at 8 PM and 10 PM, and airs again twice on Sunday, Fathers Day, at 2 PM and 8 PM.

Have a Wonderful Fathers Day Weekend!


  1. I hope all the families who visit this site have a wonderful fathers day, too. This looks like it will be a great movie for the family to watch this weekend. I think we'll try to catch it on Saturday night - because Sunday we will probably be busy visiting my Dad, Grandpa Lee, and my father-n-law. Happy Fathers day!

  2. Operation Cupcake looks like a great movie. I'm always excited to see just about anything that Dean Cain is in. He's a superb actor & so handsome, too. Don't tell my hubby I said so! LoL! Since it's fathers day, I want him to think we are watching the movie in order to celebrate him!

    Thanks, Tia

  3. To Anonymous poster...

    I'm sure a lot of people will watch or record Operation Cupcake on Saturday night - since Fathers Day Sunday will be pretty busy for most people. Enjoy your time with family!

    To Tia...

    I won't tell. However, I do think your not alone in thinking that Dean Cain is rather handsome. Plus, he'll be in uniform! Also, I hope you enjoy your time with your family!

  4. I love this movie. wonderful wholesome


Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...