Over *29 Million Clicks* and Counting! Thank *YOU* for being *ONE* of them!

[ HOME ] [ NEW MOVIE TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ MOVIE REVIEWS ] [ TV MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS TV SCHEDULE 2024 ] [ CHRISTMAS STORY ] [ CHRISTMAS MOVIE LIST ]
[ CHRISTMAS MOVIES ON DVD - 2023 ] [ TV MOVIES ON DVD - 2024 ] [ CONTACT ]

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...”
~ James 1:17

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy "Fourth of July" Weekend!

God bless America and all of you... on this "Fourth of July" Holiday Weekend!!

I thought I would share some of the Patriotic Programs that will be on TV this weekend- if you are home or, if you want to record them!


July 4th, 2011 Weekend:
(these shows will air sometime from July 2nd - July 4th)


A Capitol Fourth - PBS


The Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular - CBS


The 35th Annual Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular - NBC


Patriotic Movies on TCM - The Flag, The Scarlet Coat, Yankee Doodle Dandy, America, America, & 1776


Patriotic Movie on INSP - Yankee Doodle Dandy


Patriotic Movie & Marathon on Gospel Music Channel - Goodbye, Miss 4th of July (Movie) and The Waltons Patriotic Episodes all day on the 4th!


Patriotic Movie & Specials on TBN - Flag of My Father (Movie - John Schneider) and Patriotic Singing Specials, plus a Spiritual Heritage of the US Capitol

Patriotic Programs and Country Videos in honor of our Military- GAC and CMT, on July 4th!




*Please see the Family TV Schedule for more details on scheduling times!


I pray you all have a safe and very Happy 4th of July!







GOD BLESS AMERICA,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me aware of the movie 'Good-Bye Miss 4th of July". I so enjoyed it! It was sad and I wanted to cry. I am struggling with the loss of my husband 4 years ago on the 3rd of July so I would not let myself get upset. The story makes me very sad and I hope our world can live above all prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you (anonymous) for commenting. I am sorry for the time you are going through, due to your great loss. Please know, I am praying for you, dear.

    I am glad you were able to enjoy the movie, Goodbye Miss 4th of July. It was a powerful film about human rights and freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for suggesting these great patriotic shows! Happy 4th of July Weekend, to You & Everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Please COMMENT and share your thoughts on Movies and More...

You may comment by using an Account, Name, or by choosing Anonymous! (If you pick Name, you can add your name, nickname, initials, or favorite handle! You can also leave the URL space blank, if you do not have a web-site.)

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you! Blessings, Net