Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Dad's Home" and "Meet My Mom" - two Hallmark Channel Movie favorites from 2010!

Dad's Home
Airs Tuesday Night - January 4th
Hallmark Channel - 9 PM
Stars David James Elliott
click here for more details






Meet My Mom 
Airs Wednesday Night - January 5th
Hallmark Channel - 9 PM
Stars Lori Loughlin
click here for more details





Please Note:
Soldier Love StoryDad's Home is currently Not Available on dvd.
 
Meet My Mom is available on dvd, however, under the title: Soldier Love Story.

Both Movies are great movies for a Family Movie Night!
Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Do you know when "Dads Home" will be available on DVD or Bluray? Thank you so much for your help. I have "Meet My Mom" and it is a very good family movie, especially since we have so many of our soldiers away from their families. Peace and Love JDS

    ReplyDelete

Please share your Thoughts on Movies and More...

* You may Comment by using an Account, your Name, or by choosing Anonymous!

Whatever you choose, I enjoy hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...